Thursday, 22 April 2010

this n that

Well i woke up stupidly early this morning cos i needed a pee n then just couldn't get back to sleep, urgh annoying, n its been too long since I've been on here, I've literally been too busy to do anything these past few weeks.
My work experience at The Times was pretty much the best thing ever......after just five days I didn't want to leave annnd I got ALOT of free stuff which pretty much topped it off nicely.Unfortunately I'm STILL putting off doing work, which considering hand ranges from 1 week to 3 weeks i reallllly need to pull my finger out and get a move on, deep down i know it'll get done in time (i think)
One thing of use i have managed to do this week however is pick options for next year, scary stuff. I've vowed to myself that next year I'm not going to procrastinate since the work load looks like pretty much the worst thing ever...after telling fay this she just gave me a look, i know what she meant and shes probably right ha, time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment